- Use a non-stretch rope, and deep-V handle to stabilize the ski.
- The pull from the boat should be gentle, not a wide open throttle.
- Resist the pull of the boat until the board starts coming up, then keeping a straight back, bend at the hips putting your chest over your knees, and reach for the boat.
- Keep your eyes up. Look at the boat, horizon, or boat tower.
- Stay forward to keep the ski down, and practice small lift offs by slowly leaning back until your Air Chair starts to fly, then lean forward to settle it back down again. Repeat until you can fly consistently.